5 Reasons why you my clients think that you should try Reiki Drumming at the Vault Creative well-being centre in Wallsend.
My Reiki clients and friends are so passionate about the positive benefits of Reiki drumming in their life that, when I told them that I was writing a blog about the benefits of the drum they wanted to share with you their experiences and why you should invite Reiki drumming into your life
- The Reiki drumming is so relaxing, you’ll feel like you’ve melted.The euphoria that occurs from the sound waves and relaxing energies take you away to a blissful meditation.
- I really felt it jolted out any negativity I was holding onto It sent me into a beautiful trance that I had never felt before Also felt like it had regulated all my chakras
- Reiki drumming is a way of healing my spirit/soul. I go to a chiropractor who heals the outside of my body, the physical things. Where the Reiki drum heals the things inside me, heals me on a deeper level and I think the healing is going on in a subconscious level equally important as the physical side. I always feel so much calmer afterwards. I always amazes me what comes up each session. I always feel so much calmer after a session.
- I wanted to experience Reiki Drumming ! And booked with Ali And boy I wasn’t disappointed!! Fantastic session mix of meditation Reiki and drumming…well worth the money!! The drum vibrations really did increase my energy flow – I was tingling all over ! Felt amazing afterwards calm yet full of energy for the day ahead … Ali was brilliant and I would definitely recommend this for anyone who hasn’t tried it.
- I connect with my inner self in a lovely way, calm and relaxed.. the sound and vibration gets into your soul and you feel your energy from within and connecting to the energies of the universe.. amazing!!
£25 for Reiki drumming at the Vault Creative well-being Centre Wallsend
or £30 for Mobile Reiki drumming ( I operate from south Northumberland to Newcastle)